Last Resort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coa's Art Dump

2 posters

Go down

Coa's Art Dump Empty Coa's Art Dump

Post by Coa Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:34 pm

I've decided to put my full attention into improving...for today atleast :p. Criticism is fine as well as redlines. Most of these are going to be studies, loads of sketches of one thing.Anyway starting with the Paw (canine of course) not many done because I couldn't find many photos on google. >.<
Drag to tabs for full size. I went BIG =.=; Also top left one looks a bit stupid with some of the muscle because SAI (I usually use photoshop) went stupid so pen pressure stopped working properly.
Spoiler:

Will also be drawing humans,love drawing hoomans, to prepare a little for exams next year.So there will be humans, maybe I'll go for realism rather than anime since exam wise it's drawing a model so I doubt they want to see something with mega large eyes and spikey hair.

Suggestions on poses (using a stick figure),cothing and hair are appreciated for both canine/feline and humans as well as criticism.

~Coa albino
Coa
Coa

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Coa's Art Dump Empty Re: Coa's Art Dump

Post by alyssa1382 Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:40 pm

I love it, my only suggestion is that you make the paw sketched in the brown color is less muscle like you said because the canines and felines are going to be pups at first so they would look weird with muscular paws.
alyssa1382
alyssa1382

Rep : 1

http://www.animalshadows.myadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Coa Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm

All the lines aren't muscles because the Pawpad doesn't have muscles that show, the lines are fur....very ugly ones at that since I wanted to sketch very scribbly because it was more fun I guess.

~Coa albino
Coa
Coa

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by alyssa1382 Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:19 pm

exactly ok that is what I meant.
alyssa1382
alyssa1382

Rep : 1

http://www.animalshadows.myadopts.com